Let's get this started with the DeWalt 13" DW735 Heavy-Duty 13-Inch Portable Planer

The DeWalt 13" DW735 Heavy-Duty 13-Inch Portable Planer is available for less than $700 and has features that rival stationary planers in a semi-portable design. I'll blog a bit more about this, but for now if you are in the market for an excellent planer at a great price, take a look at the DW735 at Tool King. Click the link below and search "DW735".

Click here to see the DW735 and DW735R for Sale on eBay.

Click here to see the DeWalt DW735 Planer for Sale on Amazon.com

I've been planning on purchasing this planer since it was announced in 2003. I was so anxious that I sold my old 12" DeWalt planer on eBay before this planer even hit the market. The bad news was as soon as it was available to purchase my bride spent all the Paypal funds that I thought I was cleverly squirreling away! Over the past few years I've been busy with work and have only had a few projects that required a planer; and when I needed a planer I just visited a good friend and used his. (Thanks Miro!) I'm now ready to get back to work in the shop on some larger projects, so just last night (4/21/09) I placed my order for a DW735R from ToolKing. I've been watching them on eBay for weeks and have been unsuccessful at winning the high bid, so after some research I determined that ToolKing had a great price and I knew from previous purchases that their customer service was excelent. I'll let you know how it goes and will enter a review as soon as I have it up and running.


Also, if the idea factory reconditioned tools doesn't scare you away, you can save some bucks with a fully warrantied unit that DeWalt themselves have reconditioned. At this moment Tool King is having a sale on their reconditioned DeWalt tools, so your timing is excellent! Click this link: Take 10% off all reconditioned DeWALT products. Discount will apply automatically at checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment