A Killer Deal on the Dewalt 735X 13" Planer, with LOTS of Freebies!

Some time ago I wrote a post about my "new" reconditioned DeWalt 13" planer.  I've owned a few dozen planers and this one is just spectacular: It's fast, leaves an incredibly smooth finish, and the blade changes are a snap.  I purchased the reconditioned unit because deep down I am frugal and at the time no one, and I mean No ONE was discounting this planer.  What a difference a few years makes.

Woodcraft currently is offering the DeWalt 735X at $30 off their normal price, but in addition to that they are throwing in a spare set of knives, the normally optional infeed and outfeed tables (I'm jealous) and best of all a FREE DeWalt trim router!


Check-out the link below for more details.


Click here for the Killer DeWalt 13" Planer Package

2 comments:

  1. These blades are sharp.All I can say is that for the time they have used them; they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your web-site is so cool. I’m impressed by the details that you have on this website. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles.
    Router Mill

    ReplyDelete