A Killer Deal on the Dewalt 735X 13" Planer, with LOTS of Freebies!

Some time ago I wrote a post about my "new" reconditioned DeWalt 13" planer.  I've owned a few dozen planers and this one is just spectacular: It's fast, leaves an incredibly smooth finish, and the blade changes are a snap.  I purchased the reconditioned unit because deep down I am frugal and at the time no one, and I mean No ONE was discounting this planer.  What a difference a few years makes.

Woodcraft currently is offering the DeWalt 735X at $30 off their normal price, but in addition to that they are throwing in a spare set of knives, the normally optional infeed and outfeed tables (I'm jealous) and best of all a FREE DeWalt trim router!


Check-out the link below for more details.


Click here for the Killer DeWalt 13" Planer Package

1 comment:

  1. These blades are sharp.All I can say is that for the time they have used them; they are great.

    ReplyDelete